TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The voucher entitles the bearer to prescribed days free holiday accommodation only in Yatri 4 Travel affiliated resorts, subject to the chosen destination and the date of travel being contractually available..
- This offer is open to all customers aged 21 years or above
- Refund amount shall be transferred through Yatri 4 Travel Account only.
- The voucher is subject to each customer obtaining a no-obligation quote for flights and travel services
- The offer is available for a minimum of 2 adults & a maximum of 4 adults sharing a self-catering Studio room or Luxury room in any of the designated worldwide destinations (As per the Package).
- You can choose to extend your stay by a second week, that's at your (customer) risk subject to availability.
- The Rooms provided is fully furnished and equipped. Personal expenses are not included in this holiday voucher and you may be required to contribute to the resort charges for Telephone, Laundry, gym etc.
- You will be responsible for any damage caused to the apartment or resort or hotel during your stay and will be asked to pay the resort directly.
- The majority of resorts are only available for booking within 10 days of the date of departure
- To view the list of resort, please visit www.yatri4travel.com any availability is subject to live booking and hence, the availability will keep changing
- This voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- All the booking request has to made at least 21 days in advance from the date of travel.
- Strictly one booking per voucher and household. Only one voucher will be accepted per mail.
- Group bookings will not be entertained and will stand cancelled.
- In order to obtain this offer, the Booking request voucher must be completed and mailed to the Yatri 4 Travel at the address given.
- All persons taking the holiday are responsible for their own passport and visa requirements.
- No changes can be made to the free week once the booking has been confirmed. Any changes or cancellations to the additional services will be made in line with standard terms and conditions which will be advised at the time of booking.
- Any person taking advantage of this promotion does so under the complete acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- All passengers must have adequate travel insurance before traveling. Whilst purchase of insurance is not mandatory under the terms of this voucher.
- The offer is not transferable and is not for sale or re-sale, or redeemable for cash.
- The images of resorts are examples and used for promotional purposes only. No bookings are entertained during the High peak seasons and black out period (Dec 20th to Jan 7th).
- Yatri 4 Travel reserves the right to alternate dates and hotels, in case of no availability (Under exceptional cases).
- A confirmation letter will be issued in the name of the applicant by our reservation office and all recipients are required to carry the original of the same to be produced at the time of check-in at the hotel. Details of the hotel and the destination will be mentioned there in. The status of a particular booking will be informed to the holder of this offer 10 Days before the date of check-in.
- Once the letter of confirmation has been issued against a particular request, no changes thereafter will be entertained.
- The hotel has a right to charge for additional facilities like extra bed, telephone calls, heaters, laundry and other leisure facilities. The vacation offer is non transferable, non negotiable, non redeemable against cash and can be used only once against original voucher certificate.
- The offer does not include any other services or facilities not mentioned herein.
- The bookings of the hotels/Resorts which are in list and other collaborated properties is strictly subject to availability.
- Customer can cancel the packages only till 10 days after package subscription date
- Refund amount shall be transferred through NEFT/Cheque Deposit to the beneficiary account after cancelling the package
- Refund amount shall be transferred through Yatri 4 Travel Account only.
- Customer has to issue a NOC letter in case of Refund has to be done mention that he/she cannot claim to use our service.
- The customer will be entitled for the amount 60% as refund and 40% will be charged as cancellation amount.
- Refunds may take up to 45-60 days to process and the same is required for the internal process to cross check.
We may collect personal information about you through various media, including the form that you fill or any other media.
The Terms & Conditions of the member agreement may change from time to time & we will update the same on the website at least 2 working days in advance. You are hence advised to refer to the website on a regular basis so that you are aware of the latest applicable member terms & conditions.
We invite & value feedback from you about the website and, from time to time, we use the website to carry out electronic consultation exercises. If you send comments to us via the website, we will collate your comments and your contact details for the purposes of the consultation only.
Third Party Service Providers
We have contracts with other organizations (or Third Parties) to carry out certain activities or services on our behalf. If we need to pass any of your personal data to them, we will ensure the following:
- They are only provided with the information they need to carry out the service.
- They agree not to use the information received from us for any other purpose than those specified by us.
- They have the proper systems in place to protect personal data.
- Use of collected information
If you provide your personal & contact details when inquiring about any services offered by Yatri 4 Travel or otherwise, we will use that information for the following purposes:
- To process your enquiry or application.
- To compile statistics for our internal purposes.
- To send you relevant documents and our newsletter.
- We may supply information to the Tourism Department, Professional, Corporate, Education and Training bodies so they can compile statistics.
- We may retain details of your application on our files and may disclose that information to overseas regulators and elsewhere if required.
- If you are subsequently empanelled/ registered with Yatri 4 Travel We will use the information you provide us with for the purposes listed below:
- Updation of our database.
- To share your contact details with members, corporate & institutions who wish to access your services.
- Administer and maintain your registration details.
- Process complaints, if any.
- Compile statistics for internal use.
- Keep you updated with information about the Yatri 4 Travel including guidance, news, etc.
We may be asked to provide your contact details to different organizations so that they can keep their records up to date. If you would prefer us not to share your registered address with these organizations please let us know by writing to us.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998
You may obtain confirmation of the basic information that we hold about you at any time. If it is incorrect we will promptly correct it when we have received the appropriate notice or evidence from you in writing.
We are careful to guard the security of your personal data and the details of any transactions you make with us over the Internet. We ensure this by putting in place and carefully administering a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with industry standards and good practice.